The Free Dictionary(*) about dysphoria:
- An emotional state characterized by anxiety, depression, or unease.
- (Psychiatry) a feeling of being ill at ease
- A state of anxiety or restlessness.
- A state or mood of dissatisfaction, restlessness, or anxiety
- Abnormal depression and discontent
See Gender Cloud: there are transgender people who do need care, but who are not dysphoric.
- Dysphoria can arise when specialists wait too long before treatment starts
- Waiting for visible dysphoria is cruel: people have to wait too long before they get help
Click here for more information about Gender Dysphoria vs Being Transgender